A Guide to Projects Managed by a Builder in Dover
Domestic and commercial clients in Dover can rely on us to complete high-quality renovations, carried out by a professional builder who is approved by the Kent County Council trading standards. We take pride in managing fast and efficient interior and exterior designs, from block paving gardens to installing loft conversions. Our team of builders are also damp proofing specialists with painting and decorating expertise, allowing us to fulfil every aspect of your dream project.
- Contacting Us – We will provide free advice for any queries that Dover clients may have about their remodelling ideas. Our team will be more than happy to offer a free quote for our competitively priced building services, from painting and decorating homes and offices to extensive work, such as kitchen fit-outs or loft conversions.
- Initial Site Survey – A designer and builder will arrange to visit your Dover property to take accurate measurements for architectural drawings and assess the conditions of the building. Any health and safety issues that need be resolved before work can begin, including working around obstructions, undertaking maintenance tasks or applying damp proofing treatments.
- Discussing Your Requirements – Our team will finalise your requirements, including design schemes for brand new kitchens, bathrooms, loft conversion bedrooms, soft landscaping, block paving patios and driveways, plus painting and decorating styles. From here, we can create a plan based around the maximum budgets, preferred construction timeframes and types of building materials.
- Removals and Fit-Outs – Before installations commence at your Dover property, our builders will arrange for any existing interiors, such as old kitchen or bathroom suites, to be stripped out and removed, in preparation for new furniture and fit-outs.
- Damp Proofing Treatments – Our builders and damp proofing specialists are fully-qualified and insured to carry out treatments to remove woodworm infestations or dry and wet rot, approved by the industry-leading building experts at Sovereign. This is ideal to prepare Dover properties for any basement or loft conversion, preventing issues with rising damp or damage from water ingress.
- Ordering Building Materials – We endorse major-brand products from Jewson, which we have been using for years. The premium-quality building materials are perfect for kitchen countertops, loft conversion foundations and roofline components. Our builders also use high-quality manufacturers for painting and decorating supplies, natural block paving stones, gravel resin bonded and resin bound solutions for driveway surfaces. Our team will ensure materials are delivered quickly and efficiently, sticking to your timeframe.
- Construction and Installation – All work will adhere to UK Building Regulations and comply with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). We’ll inspect the safety of all equipment we use daily and keep your Dover property clean and tidy throughout the renovation period. Clients will also be updated with the progress of loft conversions, fit-outs and block paving work, up until the completed product with superior painting and decorating finishes.
- Health and Safety Inspections – After new kitchen and bathroom appliances have been installed, we’ll conduct a final health and safety check for electrical and plumbing connections.
- Maintenance and Repairs – Following an installation, Dover clients can rely on our company and manufacturer’s guarantee if they require any maintenance work. This can include block paving replacements, loft conversions repairs or damp proofing assistance, carried out by our builder and damp proofing specialist.
If you need a builder to remodel your domestic or commercial property in Dover, call 01304 209 299, 07802 644 462 or 07803 642 918.